I'm a Positive Educator and Holistic Healer.
I'm passionate about helping people live thriving and fulfilling lives.
I see human potential as the greatest untapped resource available to create positive change in our world.
I am dedicated to finding loving ways to unleash your potential and help you shine so you can live a conscious and vibrantly healthy life. Together, while tending to our well-being, we can create a sustainable and just world.
My teaching and healing style is transformative and progressive in nature, designed to create lasting change. My training as a healer has taught me that each of us is empowered in our own lives by our awareness, willingness and choice to be the change we wish to see in the world.
My goal is to fuel your empowerment with tools, resources, awareness, and guidance to help you experience the life of your dreams in alignment with your authentic self.
Thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about me. Please visit my FAQ page for more information about how I got here and what kind of healing work I do. I'd love to connect with you, hear your questions and what would benefit you right now in life. Also, please sign up for my email list for healing insights, periodic updates and fun surprises.
I offer a free 20-minute Discovery Session if you are curious about energy healing work and are committed to make breakthroughs in your life. Email me at email@example.com to set up a free consultation either by phone or ZOOM. I work both locally in-person and digitally around the world. This kind of healing work is effective regardless of physical proximity.
training and qualifications
- Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology from The Flourishing Center
- Healing Dynamics Certificate from Celestial Forest Institute of Energy Healing and Shamanic Studies
- Traditional Reiki Master in Usui Reiki
- Apprenticing extensively in the healing arts since 2010
- Member of the International Positive Psychology Association
- Signatory of International Positive Education Network's Manifesto of Positive Education
- Member of the American Association of Adult and Continuing Education
- Fasttrac New Venture Program from The Kauffman Foundation
- Icehouse Entrepreneurship Program from The Entrepreneurial Learning Institute and the Kauffman Foundation
- Marie Forleo's B-School
- B.S. in Anthropology, Political Science and a Minor in Biology from Kansas State University
- Completing an M.S. in Adult and Continuing Education with Certificates in Social Justice Education and Leadership Dynamics from Kansas State University
- Member of American Anthropological Association
In Addition to the Healing Arts, Personal Empowerment, and Positive Psychology I am Passionate About...
- Traveling! (and travel stories)
- Progressive Entrepreneurship
- Natural Medicine
- Indigenous Cultures
- Nonviolence (Ahimsa and Satyagraha)
- Education and Teaching
- Human rights and Global Health
- Sustainable Food
- Anthropology/Anthropological research
I also find joy in nature, walking, live music, flowers, yoga, teas, road (and train) trips, reading, well-made documentaries (i.e. Salt of the Earth, Marley, Food Choices, etc.), surfing, writing, spending quality time with family and soul sisters + brothers, building the beloved community, office supplies, and all things beautiful!
If you've made it this far- I find this song inspiring and embody the joy my healing path has brought me. Be well, live freely and enjoy life! Remember, life is a journey, not a destination.
Photography provided for by Shelley Fritz
I met this amazing Xhosa artist in South Africa, this song has so much hope and heart!